EliteCyber represents one of its end-user, global specialist in energy management and automation helping their customers to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, eff…
For my client, Cybersecurity is not an afterthought. Its companywide Cyber-security posture, led by their Digital entity , aims at securing the digital journey of my client itelf, its partners, and its customers.
CyberSecurity Manager will be part of the Digital Customer Experience & Digital Risk Practice.
Cybersecurity Manager ensures Cyber security posture (process, people, technology) at Practice level for the benefit of partners and customers.
This key leader needs to bring security first culture in everything my client does while protecting and managing the risk for our customers and the company appropriately.
- In charge of implementing and coordinating cybersecurity action plan to protect the digital footprint.
- Raise and control cybersecurity awareness, behavior, training and culture within the practice,
- Management of Cybersecurity incidents with stakeholders
- Execute security reviews at practice Level , considering as others, incidents, vulnerabilities, policies compliance, audits, security check, external scoring remediation
- Ensure deliveries of KPIs and dashboard
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy requirements (incl. GDPR) and PCI regulations
- Ensure and control security execution of projects for Customers, taking into account all aspects as others but not only : contracts, legal, HR, IT, products, relation with customer cybersecurity representatives, customer’s Cybersecurity standards relations with LOBs, relations with partners, relations with sub-contractors, project management, virus sanity check.
Leadership and soft skills
- Ability to present problems in the larger scope of Business strategies
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented mindset
- Ability to organize and facilitate meetings and workshops
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience & understanding of the complexity of working in a global project team
- Ability to identify issues/risk, analyze and understand underlying causes and devise appropriate action plans
- Ability to work with maximum autonomy
- Bachelor’s degree; Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Engineering/Science required, MBA preferred.
- Experience with projects in an international environment
- Fluent in English
- 7 + years of related professional experience in Information Systems.
- Certification as a Certified Information Security Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO), or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM); Demonstrated experience managing threat response
- Security standard: ISO7001, NIST, NIS
France Rhone-Alpes Lyon Grenoble Cybersécurité Cybersécurity CISSP CISSO CCSP CISM Secure-Development-CycleRSSI intrusion failles failles-securité réseau Consultant-cybersécurité Cybersecurity-consultant Cybersecurity-engineer ingénieur-cybersécurité SOC Sécurity-Operation-center IAM Identity-Acess-Management Forensics Threat-Intelligence NAC GRC Gouvernance Risques Conformité Gouvernance Risk Compliance Technical-Security Digital-forensics GDPR RGPD IAM Identity-Acess-Management Cyberdéfense-Microsoft-Windows SQL-Server Azure Office-365 Dynamics MSBI Data ISO-2700X ISO27001 ISO27005 EBIOS ITL DPO Ping-identity ADFS PKI-MS Pimx SIEM Politique-securité Security-policy Sécurité-des-SI RSSI Pentest Pentester Audit-sécurité Security-Analyst Analyste-sécurité test-de-penetration test-dintrusion Consultant-cybersécurité Cybersecurity-consultant Cybersecurity-engineer ingénieur-cybersécurité SOC Sécurity-Operation-center GRC Gouvernance Risques Conformité Gouvernance Risk Compliance Technical-Security Digital-forensics GDPR RGPD IAM Identity-Acess-Management Cyberdéfense- I Data ISO-2700X ISO27001 ISO27005 EBIOS ITL DPO Ping-identity ADFS PKI-MS Pimx SIEM Politique-securité Security-policy
Salaire : 70k€/75k€
Date annonce : 04/11/2020
Date de debut : 04/11/2020
Lien pour postuler : https://apply.jobadder.com/eu1/3099…